1. Click on 'Help & Settings' at the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on 'Web Browsing' found about half-way down towards the left.
3. A new window will appear with the heading 'What do you want to change about your Web browsing settings?'
4. Click on 'MSN Explorer Security Statement'
5. After the paragraph headed 'Security Settings', there is a link 'View/Configure Security Settings'. Click on this link.
6. Select 'Custom Level'
7. Scroll down the list to 'cookies'
8. Click the circle next to Enable for: 'Allow cookies that are stored on your computer' and 'Allow per-session cookies'
9. Click OK
usually a good idea to restart your pc so that the new settings will
be definitely enabled. Also, make sure you press the refresh
or reload button on your browser when you get to the TeenFreeway
page that was giving you a problem. This will clear that page
out of temporary memory, and leave you with a 'clean' page to fill
out the form. If you are still having a problem, please contact